I'M STARTING THIS OFF LIKE NO OTHER POST.
COLE POPS IS MY HERO.
AND HE WILL STAY MY HERO FOREVER.
Well.. maybe.
COLE POPS IS MY HERO.
AND HE WILL STAY MY HERO FOREVER.
Well.. maybe.
So today I decided fuck it all, I'M GOING TO METAL WORKS and it was honestly the best decision I ever made. So many AMAZING things happened you wouldn't even begin to understand. I saw my friend Alisha Majic and I made a new friend with this really kawaii girl and yeah we both hate Sevin because hes a fucking ass hole and shes well, kawaii so of course I'm going to be her friend. And to all those who don't know me and don't know anything about me I'm bisexual OOOOHHHH SHOCKER, not. If you don't like it, suck my dick whore. Anyways, my newest hero, Cole Pops, PROPOSED to BRIAN MELO- oops sorry Brian Papalazarou soon. Honestly today was AMAZING and I can't even post anything that would make sense to anyone. I love you all. Oh yeah and Nott was looking gorgeous today and now Robert Marsalla knows my urge to fuck him. He almost knows as much as Hermione does, and she knows I wanna bang him like no tomorrow. This is what happens when I an forced to walk home all alone because someone had to move away *COUGH* SHAYLA *COUGH*
EDIT: I also motherfucking hurt my ankle walking home, how I did it no idea, but it friggen kills.
ANOTHER EDIT: link to the video of Cole http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614740392#!/video/video.php?v=375399416220&ref=nf <
EDIT: I also motherfucking hurt my ankle walking home, how I did it no idea, but it friggen kills.
ANOTHER EDIT: link to the video of Cole http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614740392#!/video/video.php?v=375399416220&ref=nf <
today was a good day
ReplyDeletetoday was mediocre.
ReplyDeleteand uh, I frankly feel bad for Rob :3
lmao.
LMFAO.
ReplyDeleteI love the proposal (L):D
I GOT FRONT ROW SEATS TO WATCH HIM DO IT.
It was amazing. <3
also, "kawaii" reminds me of MI. D:
Hope your nakle gets better!! (yn)
xx