Friday, March 5, 2010

Love Hate and Everything in Between x ;

It's a beautiful day, now watch some asshole fuck it up.


Well, the top quote pretty much explains my day, my parents managed to fuck up the entire day in less then 5 minuets. New record? No, probably not. I mean honestly walking home I just got all depressed and angry and just urgh then I got home and all they did was provoke me. Some times I honestly friggen hate them, and I mean HATE.

WEEEEEEE and a few hours later I've cheered myself up! Still a prissy angry bitch, but fuck it all. I'M GOING TO FUCKING WIN THIS SHIT IN THE END.

And um, I was going to say how I'm giving up on Nott, but, well, Christian Carter, you are a brilliant brilliant man, and I will take your advice.

I'm happy now, but I don't know what to do now. I was all set on brooding and being prissy because I was angry but now I'm HAPPY and I'm at a loss. Ah well, I'll find something... I hope.


AGRH, My Horoscope was right... AGAIN! No wonder my day was off... Note to self, check horoscope in the morning from now on
- x ;

2 comments:

  1. Awh, I'm sorry to hear your parents pissed you off! I KNow what you mean... My dad just decided to lecture me about taking a victory lap and not going to University the MOMENT I graduate, and why that's a very WRONG thing to do. D=<

    Anyways, glad you see you're happy again. Alssooo, how was law?! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Law It was okayyy I made origami ^_^. Shawn taught me how to make this... thingymajiggy And yeah I gave him your note...

    ReplyDelete