Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll-Oh wait I forgot the booze! x ;

(405):

Agreed. Everyone should experience a blackout before 3pm in their lifetime.

(509):

I will never underestimate my ability to drunken ramble. At one point last night i think i was talking about hieroglyphics



Right so, recently I realized I've been neglecting my blog, my bad. So I'm here to tell you about my days. March break happened last week I got smashed with Hermione, and we were on chatroulette, I'm missing about 5% of the night but that's alright, and I now have an addiction to chatroulette. The next day I went to Hannah's birthday, i tol myself no drinking for a week... the next day 'Tasha' and 'Yvette' (History and Science!!) came over, I drank. Not as much as with Elizabeth, but who cares.

And that brings me to a new point; I, Ivy, am possibly an alcoholic and a slut. No seriously, I joke about it but in all honesty, recently, its like surprising. I've realized many things, and funnily enough I don't care. Once I start drinking I wont stop, well I choose not to, I throw up to keep drinking, purposefully. I've gone two days without eating so I can get as drunk as possible, binge drinking? Not really, social really, sort of. I mean the only times I plan on getting drunk is when the going gets really really bad, and that's it. I'm also a slut, with no gag reflexes, well almost, unless its like... well yeah almost none. I have a huge sex drive, I say that truthfully, and half the world knows by now, I've done shit. I still wont say if I fucked someone, you can probably guess by now if I did or not. Its not that I'm ashamed or embarrassed, its a personal choice, maybe I'll admit my sluttish tendencies when I get out of high school and never see some people again, but not at this moment. Well, probably, me like this is never good, I thought I was over it but no, its back I need to black out drunk and soon and maybe get some sexual frustrations out.


Onto my next topic, The only reason I don't do drugs, which I've found out recently, is because I would probably like them too much, go poor buying then and have no booze money left. That's reasonable right? Yeah I know I'm a slutty alcoholic, well its time to read a bit more texts from last night (DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A BOOK!?!? I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY, BLEW. MY. MIND) and go to bed. Night all!

2 comments:

  1. they have books for a lot of sites like mlia, fml, tfln, etc. :)
    anyways. do you need help with your, er, alcoholic tendencies? :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO SERIOUSLY? Ima buy ALL OF THEM :3

    mlim should have one xD


    && Yes I need help, I need booze :(

    and as you can obvi tell I'm too lazy to get into my account and comment back.... so hi :)

    ReplyDelete