"Gatorade has just announced they're ending their relationship with Tiger Woods.
Apparently they checked his cellphone
and found text messages from Powerade and Vitamin Water." -Jimmy Fallon
Apparently they checked his cellphone
and found text messages from Powerade and Vitamin Water." -Jimmy Fallon
So, I'm in a better mood today, still angry but I'm choosing to ignore that little hiccup in my wonderful year so far. If you didn't read my previous post I got angry at someone I know for being an immature little fucking racist asshole and just being an idiot. To those who don't know me personally, I HATE racists with a passion. Sure I'll admit I'll laugh at a racist joke or two and yeah I'm a bit of a hypocrite for doing so, and I'll fully admit it but blaming a people for ruining the Olympics opening is complete fucking bullshit. I have very high regards for Aboriginals and everything that happened to them, the post not only was offensive to them but it hurt me as well. I'm a huge fighter for equal rights and all that jazz, especially since I live on the Aboriginal's native land. But I do apologize for flying off the handle and blowing up but I take these things seriously so don't fuck with me. ANYWAYS....
Today was fun I suppose, nothing too interesting happened, except for me and Cookies's adventures running around the school. Oh yeah, and tomorrow we have this art thing at our school, you were supposed to sign up for it but I wasn't sure what was the hubbub was all about so I'm going to try tomorrow morning. FINGERS CROSSED! And honestly, only reason I really want to is because my friend from Cathedrals coming.
Now then, I LOVE HOCKEY. No, I don't just love hockey, I-I-I... Well, I ADORE it SO MUCH there's no possible way to describe it. Hockey hockey hockey, how I love thee. But now the Olympics finished and how will I get my sports boost every day? HMMM? I mean its not just hockey, its sports in general, winter especially.
AND OH GOLLY GOSH. I LOVE GAYS. AND GAY PAIRINGS. AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE JACK/RALPH FROM LORD OF THE FLIES. Hehehe. yoaifangirl on crack? Why yes I am, AND DAMN PROUD. Soooooooo kawaiiiii hehehe!
lmfaoo I'll just bypass the whole racist-comment thing, because it's too much drama for me to think about , blah !
ReplyDeleteyeah the art thing I totally wanted to do, because I wanted to get out of class basically, and it also looked cool,
and I totally would since we're not doing anything in bio, but we have english, and I should REALLY be there soo..
hockey is awesome, just not for me I suppose
AND I LOVE GAYS LMAO. I mean, yeah they're just people, but generally they're awesome people :)
and LotF rules.
Well, we're starting a unit on Judaism tomorrow (I believe) in Religion but I'm missing that for Metalworks. That's fine, 'cos I can easily catch up. But I actually really love Viola's classes... I don't want to miss one! But I'll survive.
ReplyDeleteAs for the drama BS, I'm staying out of that, too. ^^;
Also, our adventures were fucking amazing! Running around the school and hiding on our friends - yeah, we're too awesome for this world to handle. Which is why we're going to Mars, man! :D
Loverfluffle!
xx
jack and ralph were made for each other
ReplyDelete