Monday, March 8, 2010

Excitement, Horoscopes, School x ;

Now Muriel plays the piano
Every Friday at the Hollywood
And they brought me down to see her
And they asked me if I would
Do a little number
And I sang with all my might
She said
"Tell me are you a Christian"
I said "Ma'am I am tonight"




I love the song Walking in Memphis, it makes be so happy and up beat. So today at school was pure amazing-ness! I got really great on a history assignment 92% bitch, and just everything was GREAT.

Okay, so yesterday my internet rebooted and by the time I thought of my blog again I dind't want to write it so hello March 9th 2010. Today was alright I guess, I did English until like four forty because I had to finish my essay outline. I talked to Emily yesterday and today so it was all good. Well sort of, see right when I walked out of the food part of the cafeteria I locked eyes with someone, only one person knows who and my heart MAJORLY skipped a beat. So much for being over you. I mean it was like a BA-BOOM, not the usual boom you get, this one was like crazy BA-BOOM. I'm honestly not sure what to do now, its a hard choice. I think I should just sleep on it and do homework. Yeah, sounds good?


Old lady goes to a dentist; sits down, drops panties, and lifts legs. He says, "I'm not a gynecologist!" She says, "I know, I need my husband's teeth back!"

"if u think Ur life is bad imagine being an egg, u only get laid once, smashed once and the only bird that sits on Ur face is Ur mom!"

"Bad wolf told red riding hood. Lift your top so i can suck your tits.
No she said lifting her skirt.
Eat me like the f**king book says!"

"Snow white and the 7 dwarfs are in the bathtub together,they started feeling happy ,so happy got out, then they all started to feel grumpy :)"

"think your a supercalifannylickingpenispullingpervert"

"Enough with the censored "beep, beep" I'm old enough to know what Road-Runner is really saying to Wile E Coyote!"

Kicking it with Dorothy, Toto's licking herself, Scarecrow's smoking grass, Tin-man's being a dick, Lion's in drag and there are little bastards everywhere."

1 comment:

  1. LMAO.
    Love the quotes so much! :3
    G'luck with your Englishhh... and I'm curious about the caf-part? But s'okay if you don't tell me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete