Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Anger, Racism, and Rants x ;

A world cannot stand when its history is based off racism.


So today I was in a really happy mood, I mean really happy. Every little thing that had me down was brightened up almost right away. And in this happy go lucky stupor I was going to write an amazing blog about my life and my love of hockey and how saddening it is for me that the Olympics have finished. I mean really, now what can I watch religiously? Anyways, before I was going to write my blog I decided to check up on my friends blogs and I got to a fucking idiot Charlie Gaziano's (http://placeblognamehere1800.blogspot.com/) and I wanted to shoot him for his idiotic behavior writing up the blog post entitled " Did Canada Ruin the Olympic Ceremony?". For all of you who know me they know I take Aboriginal rights very seriously and I have a grudge against Canadians for doing what they did to them, therefore I commented on the blog, well, lets face it, its more of a babbling rant but I thought the world should realize what Aboriginals mean in this world.

"I should fucking shoot you for this. Are you fucking kidding me the NATIVES, not Indians, were here before the English settled the land and before your family ever came here. Natives Americans are the *real* Canadians. The English and French that settled here were fucking racist and screwed them over. The Natives should've had a larger role in the Olympics, not all of them were recognized only four clans were. Your a fucking prick for writing this, I hope you realize that. What they did to Natives in residential schools was a cruel and heartless as what Hitler did, and worse. Hitler killed the Jews, Canada took away their identity, their lives, their beliefs, their culture and their history. And the aftereffects still stand now. How would you like it if the Russians, for example, took you out of your home as a child forced you across the country without saying goodbye to your friends, family and all you hold dear and made you into something you weren't. They BEAT the children, RAPED them, and KILLED them in those schools, and they were run by the CHURCH. They weren't allowed to speak their native tongue, not allowed to contact family members nothing. They lost their identity they forgot their old lives, they didn't fit in with their people and didn't fit in with the Englishmen. Fuck you. Next time you decide to write something so fucking immature and heartless learn about the people your insulting. Grow up, I mean really. Oh and the hydraulics was working just fine throughout the entire show. Blame bad luck not a nation of people whose land you live upon now. You should be thankful and have a bit more respect for them they gave up what was rightfully theirs for you to live on now. And they could have done it willingly they were eager to help the new settlers but no, they were tricked. Honestly grow the fuck up."



Fuck you Charlie and grow a set of balls.




IVY OUT BITCHES.

3 comments:

  1. hot damn.

    I'm actually glad you weren't in law yesterday (monday) because you would have friggin' KILLED simon. Like I mean, dead. He's not racist, just homophobic.

    When Tom Hanks' character died at the end, he was like, "One down, one to go"

    I was SO incredibly insulted/offended, I was pissed off -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah yeah, I get pissed off with racists. I mean really pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What bothers me the most is when people *cough hypocrites cough* accuse you of being racist for the stupidest, non-racial comment ever, when they themselves are huge ass racists.
    ARGHHH.
    *stabs racist people*
    xx

    ReplyDelete