Friday, February 19, 2010

Love, Sex Appeal, Cupcakes x ;

Theres no time in life to stay mad over the stupid shit..let things go and move on in life. is there really nothing better to do than hold onto a grudge..? Dont waste time with stupid people and stupid comments and dont let the litte shit bother you. its not about how hard you can get hit, its how hard you can get hit, get up and keep moving forward

Taken from Nick Lanza's Face book status.
(It was on my homepage and I personally loved it so all rights go to him and him only)


Hello friends and fellow bloggers! Sorry I haven't been posting recently but for some reason it wasn't letting me long onto my blogger account and I finally got it back today!




OKAY and it screwed me over yet again! So, I'm back now for good, I hope.

Um I forget that this was- OH okay, so I was writing this to say, I make cuppy cakes with Jacob and Shayla <3>


I think that's it...



LIFE is too short. Grudges are a waste of PERFECT happiness. LAUGH when you can, APOLOGIZE when you should and LET GO of what you can't change. Love DEEPLY and forgive QUICKLY take chances. Give EVERYTHING and have no regrets... life is too short to be UNHAPPY. You have to take the GOOD with the BAD smile when you're sad. LOVE what you got... and always REMEMBER what you had. ALWAYS forgive, NEVER forget. Learn from your mistakes, but NEVER regret.

Posted March 1st?

3 comments:

  1. Love that quote! (L)
    glad to see you're back :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which quote? The top one is form... Er, facebook *black* and the bottom one I loveth :)

    ReplyDelete