Out of the frying pan and into the fire
Second post, My mindless rambling needed a separate post because it wouldn't flow with the other, and I've already posted it.
It what life's about isn't it? Out of one situation and into another, never a chance to stop and hold your breath. At times it feels like I'm drowning under the pressure, how people can deal with it so smoothly astounds me. Sure on the exterior I'm clam and collected but just underneath it, bubbling is a never ending ocean of emotions. The waves threatening to break me. Its literally a make me or break me situation, emotionally I'm strong but sometimes I just need a break. I know breaking down the defenses I've put up around me will be harder to take down then it ever was building them up, but I need a little help with it. I managed to break down a few, but its surprising how much I've isolated myself from everyone else. Its corny and cliche when I say this but I want someone who can get through to me and show me what I've been missing out on, but so far it seems hopeless, I guess its my destiny.
Before I post this, something caught my eye on facebook and I have to say this. I ABSOLUTELY HATE DRUGS AND THOSE WHO TAKE THEM. It makes me so angry its unbelievable.
And a note to myself: Add C+J's numbers to cell phone.
Before I post this, something caught my eye on facebook and I have to say this. I ABSOLUTELY HATE DRUGS AND THOSE WHO TAKE THEM. It makes me so angry its unbelievable.
And a note to myself: Add C+J's numbers to cell phone.
&
HAPPY FEBRUARY FIRST ALL !!!!
you should def read "the looking glass wars" "seeing red" and "archenemy"
ReplyDeletei loveeee frank beddor's alice in wonderland stories, she's actually alyss, princess of heart
its super good, are there are side graphic novels all about hatter