Monday, January 18, 2010

Breathe x ;

Breathe;
To get you through the day
Breathe;
And stay alive
Breathe;
And live
Every one has those days,
But those days feel like every day to me


Well, whatever I'm going to try and be cheery today! Hah, that's going to be a challenge... Today has literally been a roller coaster of emotions.

First I was all BLAH and icky in the morning and then third period come around and my friend was being overly cheery, it annoyed me until she rubbed off on me and I lighted up instead of being the stupid emo child I felt like being. It also helped that I noticed a cute boy me and 'Hermione' call Theodore Nott looking at me. Now that brightened up my mood considerably.

Lunch came around and I sort of spent my time watching Nott so it was pretty good, considering...

Then it was third period and amazingly 'Harry Potter' was mega nice, he even said my name a few times. I mean I was aware he knew who I was but I really didn't expect him to know me, know me. So third period came a went we had a debate, surprisingly it was fun, and I kicked ass!

After school I saw some friends, talked to them, you know the usual and went home. At home there was really nothing to do, I made rice for dinner, ate my last green apple, and make hot chocolate. I really want another apple though, but unfortunately I ate my last one.

So the day went on, boring as ever and BAM I decided to look at my absolute favorite fan page on facebook; Thank God I'm not a Teen Age Mother. There's so much controversy and bitch fights who wouldn't love it? I posted some stuff, nothing bad or anything just saying the teen moms should get out because they have their own group and blah blah blah... How fun. Well, I'm off for tonight I gotta get ready to fail tomorrow's chemistry 'quest' horribly, wish me luck!



Breathe;
To get you through the day
Breathe;
And stay alive
Breathe;
And live
Every one has those days,
But those days feel like every day to me

2 comments:

  1. i realized i don't have a hp character yet
    unless i do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao I think you might?
    I'll check with the list and Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete