Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Alcohol and Cupcakes x ;

Looking for a night to forget
I want to see you
I want to be with you
But in the morning I don't want to remember


Life is life, what can I say? Some days are great and some days, you just really need a mate. Only one thing is true, you can't live without it.

School was a bore as usual, nothing too interesting happened unless you could be being taken away by Theodore Nott's looks and sort of staring at him while he walked down the stairs... That was slightly embarrassing Hermione and Romilda had to call be a few times before they got my attention. What can I say, he's a good looking guy and well, I'm smitten.

Lunch was okay, nothing new happened so no need to talk about it more. Third period we resumed our debate, it was slow to say the least. Harry sat beside me, it made me happy for obvious reasons. I mean he could have sat anywhere he wanted but he chose me, I feel very special. Okay so its not that big of a deal really, but I don't care. I hate his friend, why? I'm slightly jealous, okay very jealous. I just want to be his friend is all, or at least talk to him, unlike now.

After school there was a meeting for a club I'm in, we painted, how fun. Please note the sarcasm people! I mean really, there was almost no one there and the only people who were I didn't know and Hermione so we made an excuse and left.

When I got home I felt like sleeping but I didn't get the chance to, my friend called me over to make cupcakes with her so I obviously did. We made them for our last period class because our teacher is allowing us to bring in food while we study. The only reason we're allowed to is because someone's having a birthday, GO SEAMUS! I honestly love Flitwick as a teacher now.

Its only Tuesday, hm, I would've thought it was at least Thursday, woe is the life of a student and slow moving weeks.

Exams are coming up and the only thing I can think of is "
If vodka was water... and i was a duck... I`d swim to the bottom and never come up..But vodka`s not water and I'm not a duck... so slide me a bottle and shut the fuck up" All I feel like doing is having a night to forget.

Forget it existed,
Forget why it happened,
Forget who I was with,
And forget what I've done.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, too bad for me I have an army of them that won't let me forget they exist. My thoughts are plagued by the stupid shit I've done and I want out, the best way? Alcohol.
Just one night is all I need,
Just a temporary relief
I'll go back to reality
But I just need one night.

But no one will give it to me. Maybe they care, maybe their scared, maybe they just don't want to blamed. All I know is; I'm not getting the time to forget I need.

I bottle up my emotions, its no surprise,
I need a way out and alcohol helps.
Just give me
one night.

2 comments:

  1. ah man, i have to search my brain for who the hp character match up with sometimes.
    you gotta retell me one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I will, no worries. xD
    I'll tell you the whole list :)

    ReplyDelete